Tag overview for: 'writers'
Entries on this site with 'writers'
- Kennedy Center Accepting Abstracts for Papers
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts' Office of VSA and Accessibility is planning a third volume of Examining the Intersection of Arts and Special Education
- National Federation of the Blind 2016 Youth and Adult Writing Contests
Now in it's 36th year, the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) writers' division is accepting submissions through April 1, 2016 for youth and adult writing contests. Ad
- Meet the Teaching Artist: Emily Isaacson
I teach creativity and self-confidence. In the twentieth century, we need innovators, entrepreneurs and inventors and there is no better place than the arts to practice cr
- Alternatives & Valley CAST Sponsor One-Act Play Festival
Alternatives and Valley CAST have come together to sponsor the One-Act Play Festival on the Mumford and they are encouraging everyone to join them in celebrating actors of
- How To Catch A Pair Of Flying Hands, A Reading By Deaf Writers
How many deaf writers do you know? One, two? No? How about four? Kristen Harmon, Raymond Luczak, Allison Polk, Kristen Ringman. These deaf published writers welcome y
- Bill Henderson authors "The Blind Advantage"
Bill Henderson, VSA Mass. consultant and former principal of Boston's O'Hearn School (renamed Henderson School), has authored a book titled "The Blind Advantage - How Goin
- Harvard Educational Review Now Accepting Stories
The Harvard Educational Review is now accepting stories through June 1, 2012 from children, youth, and adult arts learners for its upcoming special issue "Expanding Our Vi