Tag overview for: 'poetry'
Entries on this site with 'poetry'
- I Am A Part of Art - CATA Art Show & Poetry Reading
The Berkshire Museum is hosting Community Access to the Arts' "I Am a Part of Art" Annual Art Show & Poetry Reading. When : July 24 – August 23, 2014 with an opening recep
- 24th Anniversary of The ADA - Poetry Slam & Art Exhibition
Come celebrate the 24th anniversary of the ADA. July 23, 2014 Institute for Human Centered Design 200 Portland St. Boston, MA 02114 6:30-7:00 PM Refreshments and Art Exhib
- Call for Submissions - Artists and Poets with Disabilities
The New England ADA Center, a project of the Institute for Human Centered Design, seeks artists with disabilities for a June 26, 2014 through July 28, 2014 art exhibition
- FensFund Awards Lisa Fay 2nd Place in Literary Contest, Poetry Category
Fenway Education & Neighborhood Support Fund recently awarded longtime VSA friend and artist Lisa Fay 2nd place in the Poetry Category of it's Literary Contest. The judge
- Kennedy Center Announces Winter 2013 Artist Opportunities
The Artist Services Team of the Kennedy Center's Department of VSA and Accessibility put together this list of notable opportunities in the visual and performing arts, for
- "I Am Light": An Evening of Disability Rights Poetry, Art, Expression, and Conversation
The Institute for Human Centered Design will host an informal evening with Eli Wolff , Sara Hendren, and others sharing disability rights poetry, art and expression, and t