June 7, 2014
Join the Museum of Science Saturday, June 7, 2014 for a Community Partners' Day. Experience two new travelling exhibits; 2theXtreme: MathAlive!, a highly interactive exhibit on math and its application to sports, space, music, videogames and more, and Grossology, an interactive science-in-disguise exhibition that answer all the slimy, oozy, crusty, and stinky questions about the human body.
- Registered guests will receive up to 4 free exhibit hall passes per reservation
- Guests can view the exhibits until 5pm, when the Museum closes.
- ASL interpreters will be available from 10am to 2pm. Please indicate if you need an interpreter.
- Guests can pick up their reserved entry to the exhibit halls at the Community Relations registration table in the Museum lobby on June 7, 2014 between 10am and 1pm.
Additionally, there will be interpreters at the following live shows June 7, 2014:
- 10:30am For Preschoolers: Live Animal Story Time
Join a Museum educator for story time and meet the story's animal star in a presentation made especially for younger visitors.
- 11:30am Special Science Live Presentation
Check the Museum's electronic sign boards on your day of visit to find out what this surprise show will be.
- 12:00pm Lightning!
Explore lightning and storm safety as the world's largest air-insulated Van de Graaff generator hurls indoor bolts.
- 12:30pm Current Science and Technology
Examine the latest headlines related to your favorite science subjects
Register below or if the registration site is closed, send an email to Maria Cabrera at email@example.comTweet