Monday, March 24, 2014, 10 am - noon
Wheelock Family Theatre will receive an Outstanding Organization Award during Deaf and Hard of Hearing Constituents' Day at the State House. This award is undoubtedly due to Wheelock's firm commitment to complete accessibility for all. Examples of this commitment include:
- The entire theatre facility is fully wheelchair accessible.
- All performances are open captioned.
- Select performances of every production are ASL interpreted.
- Select performances are audio-described.
What: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Annual Constituents' Day
When: Monday, March 24, 2014, 10 am - noon
Where: State House
Hosted by: the Statewide Advisory Council
Featuring: greetings from legislative and state agency leaders, presentation on legislation process.
Special Awards Presentation:
- Outstanding Advocate: Judy Freedman Fask
- Outstanding Service Provider: Decibels Foundation, Cat Dvar
- Outstanding Organizations: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Massachusetts State Association of the Deaf, Wheelock Family Theatre
For more information: Ami.Hanigan@MassMail.State.MA.US