September 20 - 22, 2013
VSA MA is proud sponsor of the Artist Market at Boston Abilities Expo September 20-22, 2013 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (Hall C). In addition to us, there will be nearly 150 suppliers of products and services that will increase your quality of life through new technology, great seminars on important issues and fun activities for the whole family. Don't miss THE leading event for people with disabilities, their families, caregivers, seniors, veterans and healthcare professionals.
There is no charge for admission so pre-register now and receive priority entrance to the show onsite where you will experience:
- The latest products and services for people with ALL disabilities
- Low-cost daily living aids
- No charge loaner scooters, wheelchair repair and sign language interpreters
- Test drive the latest assistive technology at the AT Showcase
- Hip-hop dance moves from Sundance Channel's Push Girl Auti Angel
- Find out how monkeys and horses can connect to people with disabilities.
- Meet Paralympian and bionic woman Jennifer French and see how her FES implants help her out of her chair
- Face painting for kids
- Canine assistance demos to learn how dogs can help their human partners
- Perfect your curb-hopping and wheelie popping with manual wheelchair skills training
- Authors of Shut Up About Perfect Kid will give you the tools to advocate for your child
- Informative workshops on the issues that make a difference to you
- Adaptive sports like power soccer, quad rugby, rowing and handcycling
- Artist market featuring the eclectic works of local artists with disabilities
- Essentials for kids and seniors
- And more!
Bring your family. Tell your friends. With all of its life-enhancing possibilities, this event is a must-attend for anyone in the Community.
Visit www.abilitiesexpo.com/boston to check out newly added show features. You can also continue your Expo experience all year on www.Abilities365.com, the new online resource community.