VSA MA will compete online with hundreds of local nonprofits during the first-ever Giving Common Challenge — a 36-hour online giving event starting at 8:00 am Wednesday, October 10th and running through 8:00 pm Thursday, October 11th.
By giving just $25 online you could help VSA MA win $25,000 or more. That's enough to:
- inspire 500 students to sing, draw, dance and act their way into learning in inclusive classrooms
- showcase the work of 5 artists and performers with disabilities
- connect 200 people with disabilities to accessible performances and art shows in Massachusetts
How can you help?
- Spread the word: tell your friends that you are giving to VSA MA during the Giving Common Challenge on October 10th &11th and that you need their help
- Post to your wall on Facebook and reach out to your followers on Twitter and let them know about the impact you are making with your gift to VSA MA
- Share stories of how our work has influenced you
What is the Giving Common?
The Giving Common is an online database that provides comprehensive and current information about nonprofit organizations across Massachusetts to help you make informed giving decisions. We invite you to learn more about VSA MA by visiting our Giving Common Profile.
For questions about the Giving Common Challenge, please contact Kati Blair Kotrc, 617-350-7713 x101 or email@example.com