Tag overview for: 'drama'
Entries on this site with 'drama'
- Commonwealth Shakespeare Company Presents ASL-Interpreted Romeo and Juliet
Verona is a city marked by a violent feud between two rival families: the Montagues and the Capulets. As the bloodshed rises to its peak, Romeo Montague and Juliet Capule
- Henderson Inclusion School Presents "The Lion King"
The Lion King, Friday, May 8, 2015 at 1pm at the Henderson Lower School 1669 Dorchester Ave. Including Third and Fourth Grades, Rooms 7, 8, and 10 Starring the Fifth Grade
- Join in the Creative Explosion
Are you an artist? Are you an actor? Are you a storyteller? Are you a poet? Creative Explosion brings together young actors and storytellers with disabilities and those wi
- Meet the Teaching Artist: Liz Buchanan
My aim is to provide students with an exciting, meaningful and memorable learning experience through singing, movement and other musical activities. I believe that music i
- Free VSA Webinar - Drama & Universal Design for Learning
Description: A practical, real-world, and highly interactive look at drama and Universal Design for Learning (UDL), the natural connection between them, and how to make yo
- Meet the Teaching Artist: Wilhelmina Peragine
As a teaching artist, I aim to help young people develop a greater sense of their own agency, an increased ability to think from multiple perspectives and a flourishing lo
- Meet the Teaching Artist: Deborah Kronenberg
I use theatre techniques as tools for all students to deeply engage in content, making their own meaning as part of a student-centered, strengths-based community of artist
- Building Community Through Drama Webinar Series - Arkansas Arts Council
This 3-day professional development webinar series is designed to introduce classroom teachers, special education teachers, and teaching artists specific drama activities
- ASL-Interpreted Performance of TRIBES at SpeakEasy Stage Company
SpeakEasy Stage Company presents the New England premiere of TRIBES , the hit London and Off-Broadway drama by Nina Raine, from September 13 through October 12, 2013. Ther
- Join in the Creative Explosion: 3-Day Workshop Series
Creative Explosion is a 3-Day Workshop Series open to young people 15+ with and without disabilities who want opportunity to play with theatrical improvisation, movement,
- SpeakEasy Stage Company Holding Auditions for TRIBES
SpeakEasy Stage Company describes TRIBES as: Born deaf into a garrulous academic family, Billy was pushed to assimilate into the hearing world as best he could by reading
- ASL Performance of Shakespeare's "Coriolanus"
Commonwealth Shakespeare Company presents an ASL performance of "Coriolanus" at the Boston Common, Saturday August 11, 2012 at 8pm. The play charts the rise and fall of a
- COOL Schools Workshops Announced
The Education Department of VSA Massachusetts has scheduled a series of four professional development workshops taking place October 10 - 25, 2012. They include: The Play
- Happy Teaching Artist Appreciation Week!
Thanks to all of our teaching artists for bringing a Creative Outlook On Learning to schools across Massachusetts! MUSIC Deborah Stuart shared her immense expertise on wo